*Hayes Wharf photographs are from an example apartment. All apartments may not be the same.
Situated on Carholme Road
224 en-suite bedrooms
Hayes Wharf offers modern purpose-built student accommodation overlooking the waterfront, just a few minutes’ walk from the Brayford Pool Campus.
Residents can choose from a range of room sizes, with en-suite bedrooms in shared flats of two to five people. Each flat offers modern furnishings, ample storage, and plenty of living space. A communal room and reception area offer space to relax, play games, watch television, and hold social events.
Residents benefit from all-inclusive utility bills, including contents insurance and TV licence for living rooms, WiFi, bike storage, on-site laundry facilities, and secure fob entry to the building.
- 224 en-suite rooms
- Off-campus, City-centre location
- 480m walk to campus postcode (LN6 7TS)
- Free wi-fi access in all areas
- On-site laundry facilities
- Possessions insurance included
- Free, secure cycle storage
- Inclusive of all utility bills