The University of Lincoln operates an on-line accommodation application system for all prospective students. If you are hoping to stay on campus or in off campus accommodation managed privately you still need to apply through the University application system.
We understand for almost everyone this is a very new experience, and may be quite daunting. So we have put together a step by step guide which will help you apply for your accommodation.
Step 1: Application opens 1st March
Step 2: Register online
Once you have your Applicant ID and are ready to begin making your accommodation application, it’s time to register on our system. To do this click here and select ‘Register’. You will need to enter personal details such as your first name, surname and date of birth which must match those held for you by UCAS for your registration to be successful. Once registered, you will receive a validation code via email which will enable you to log in to the application system.
Step 3: Log in and start
Step 3: Log in and start
- Log in, and then select the ‘New Application’ link in the top toolbar
- You will then need to select the correct application type, course type, session and pathway from the options available.
- You will then be able to browse the available accommodation options. To add an option to your preferences, click the ‘Apply’ button beside your chosen development and then select the room type you would prefer.
- You will need to choose six choices of accommodation in order of preference.
- Click ‘Next’ and move on to ‘Further Details’. This is where you can inform us of any special requirements you may have. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate all requests.
If you believe you have any additional requirements due to a disability or medical condition that will affect your accommodation allocation, please email email@example.com separately to your accommodation application.
Step 4: Review and submit
On the ‘Application Summary’ screen you will be able to review all the choices and preferences you have entered on your application. Check everything is in order before clicking ‘Submit’.
You will then be taken to a screen titled ‘Submit Application’, which confirms your application is completed, but not yet submitted. The final step is to accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Yes’ at the bottom of the screen to submit your application. You will then see a screen confirming that your application has been submitted.
Step 5: What happens next
Your application will remain in the state ‘Awaiting Verification’ until your place at the University is validated by the University Admissions Team. This usually happens around A-Level results day. For September Intake allocations of accommodation will start to go out via email from ‘A Level’ results day.